Soooo we are writing stories in my classroom and one student decided she was going to write a story about me and Jeremy- she was real cute and asked if she can use our "real names"
She was basically interviewing me and asked me if I remember the date of when I got married....Ha...then she went on to ask the day the baby is going to be born. She asked if I was having a boy or girl and I had to explain that I didn't know yet but she could guess for her story. THEN she asked well, what are you naming them? I told her things always change but right now we are thinking Tatum for a girl and Jaxon for a boy. Andres in my class stands up with a confused look on his face and says "Tatum?!? Like the road????!!" I bursted up laughing- kids have no sensors then another kid, Leonardo goes "Jaxon.....hmm....are you putting Michael in front?" And my whole class is like: "ya- Michael Jackson!" Oh my gosh- maybe we need to rethink names (just kidding) but kids are just so cute and I thought this would brighten your day because it sure brightened mine! I am sure going to miss them next year!
Here is how Zamantha's story turned out:
Once upon a time there was a girl named Allison. She got married on May 5th. She became a teacher, a very nice teacher. Then, 3 years passed and she had a baby in her stomach. She felt excited and very happy. One day Allison brought a picture of the baby to her class. A girl named Vianney, said "Awww!" A few months passed and it was November 22nd. The baby was born but Allison and Jeremy didn't know what to name the little cute baby. So she went to her mom. Allison's mom was Cindy. Allison told her mom that she couldn't name the baby. Then Allison's mom, Cindy, got a wonderful idea, she named the baby Jaxon. Allison loved the name so Allison and Jeremy and of course, Jaxon, lived happily ever after!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment