Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Power of Prayer

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers. The power of prayer is wonderful and God is good! After 2 hours at the level 2 ultra sound we are more than ecstatic to report - there is no heart defect that he can see! It seems so surreal- I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He said sometimes on the other ultrasounds the blood colors bleed together making it look like there is a heart defect and that is why they send you to more intensive level 2 ultra sounds because you can see so much more and clearer.

Not only is there no heart defect, but he was able to rule out all other defects and now we do not have to worry about this little angel. Yes, there is a possibility of having VSD once she is born but the risk of her having it is the same as any other baby. The doctor even canceled the echo gram since he did not see anything that made him think there was a heart defect. Yay!!

Macie GRACE is 1 pound and 4 oz. She is perfect- and we also got to find out I am really 23 weeks and 2 days so my due date is moved up to November 18th. I cannot wait for our sweet angel to arrive in our arms, but for now she is an active little dancer and one heck of a strong girl!

We thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. It is the most wonderful feeling to have this support!

 

Love,

Allie, Jeremy, and Macie

No comments:

Post a Comment