Well the first NST showed I was having contractions 2 minutes apart and my blood pressure wasn't going down with resting. It was pretty high....in the 140's and over 80's. After more blood tests and labs and of course another shot of terbutaline, my doctor put me on bed rest. So yesterday I went to work to get all my sub plans ready and prepare my kids for a long term sub. Depending on when she comes, I will probably go back to work after winter break which would be January 4th. They only bad thing is this gives me less time with her and I am even going to get docked some of my pay since I only have 8 weeks in sick leave. As Jeremy said, it's in God's hands and he will provide. We just want our baby to be ready and as healthy as can be before she makes her big entrance into this world. So here's to bed rest! :)We have our co-ed baby shower tonight so we are really looking forward to gathering with friends and having some fun- of course my fun will be via the couch! Our next NST is scheduled for Monday. We will keep everyone posted.
Hope all is well,
Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment